The Trump Economy has hit a Pause like we have never seen since President Trump took office on January 20th 2017.
This is due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus Plague.
The Trump Administration has jumped into High Gear. President Trump is showing us his leadership skills by assigning his Vice President Mike Pence to the Coronavirus Task force. This is an extraordinary move since Mike Pence identifies better with Scientists, like Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. and Mike Pence’s personality is the ideal match to work on this.
President Mike Pence is working alongside President Trump and he is doing a fabulous job keeping President Trump informed daily and having White House Briefings for the American People.
Everyone is speaking about how much worse the US Economy is doing since Coronavirus attacked our States. Our President is handling this like a Champion. He is a leader and President Trump is showing us how to Execute and take Action. This is where all of us are watching and seeing a born leader and President. President Trump will continue to Shine even through this time of Uncertainty in our Nation. Here is the good news.
President Donald J Trump has put in effect a 15-day plan To Slow the Spread:
1. Listen to and follow the directions of your STATE AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
2. If YOUR CHILDREN ARE SICK, Keep them at home. Do not send them to school. Contact your medical provider.
3. IF SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS TESTED POSITIVE for the coronavirus, keep the entire household at home. Do not go to work, do not go to school. Contact your medical provider.
4. IF YOU ARE AN OLDER PERSON, stay home and away from other people.
5. IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH A SERIOUS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITION that can put you at increased risk (for example, a condition that impairs your lung or heart function or weakens your immune system), stay home and away from other people.
A Must To Avoid Spreading the Disease:
• Wash hands as often as you can.
• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also recommends basic precautions such as handwashing and cleaning frequently touched surfaces every day.
Tips to Survive with Your Small Business:
#1. Go to SBA.gov (They offer a disaster loan)
#2. Keep informed with Marco Rubio who is working with the businesses in the community.
If you are running a small business, you must keep the faith knowing we are blessed to be living in the #1 Country in the World, the USA.
Senator Marco Rubio is the chairman of the Senate Small Business Committee, He said he is pushing to extend a forgivable loan program for small businesses. Marco Rubio said, “It’s going to be BIG. It needs to be big. We’re talking about half the workers in the country”, adding that $350 Billion is the range we’re operating from” and “it could be a little more”, quoting from “THE HILL NEWS”.
President Trump is postponing the TAX filing deadline and penalties by three months, from April 15th to July 15th.
The Best Leader and Commander-In-Chief:
President Trump has not only stepped up his Game bigger than ever before, he is doing everything in his power trusting the Almighty God to Keep our Country ahead of the curve.