Enough is Enough!
President Trump is working diligently with the Trump Administration to re-open the American Economy and get it running again.
Since the COVID-19 plague began, President Trump never stopped bringing the news to the American people daily. He has delegated to the Governors of every State to put in the necessary steps to get our people back to work and to implement all the necessary safety steps to keep America safe and strong again.
As of today, we have 38.6 million Americans now unemployed with an additional 2.4 million claims filed last week. The Government and Federal Reserve has spent $4 trillion due to the shutdown.
Enough is Enough!
It is clear America needs to get back to work, we need our Economy to be re-opened for us to win this battle with the COVID-19 Pandemic and get the people back to work.
Americans love to work and not to sit around doing nothing. The media is spending too much time bashing our Leader and Commander-In-Chief Donald J Trump. They even want to bash him for taking the drug that is helping the sick. Hydroxychloroquine proves to be an inexpensive drug that has helped many sick people.
When we look at the accomplishments of our President Donald J Trump, we can list several things that he has done well.
Promises Made Promises Keep.
Here is a list of President Trump’s Accomplishments before the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Almost 6.7 million jobs created since election.
- More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since President Trump’s election.
- Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
- Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
- New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
- Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
- African American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
- Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
- Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
- Under TRUMP’S Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
- Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
- The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
- 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
- Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
- Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back into the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
- As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
- Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
- Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Record number of regulations eliminated.
- Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
- Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
- TRUMP’S Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
- Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to his efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
- President Trump reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
- Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
- Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during Trump’s first year in office.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
- Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
- Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
- NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
- President Trump has made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
- Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
- Confirmed Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
- Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
- Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
- Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
- Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico – Canada Agreement (USMCA) to replace NAFTA.
- Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
- Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
- Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
- Improved vetting and screening for refugees and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
- We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS.
This is what the American People asked for!
President Donald J Trump is a businessman born June 14, 1946 and the 45th President of the United States of America. President Trump was Born and raised in Queens a borough of New York City and well educated with a bachelor’s degree in Economics from the Wharton School. President Trump is a born Leader and Champion. We the American people are blessed to have this no-nonsense Commander-In-Chief leading us through this COVID-19 plague with the Help of The Lord and Savior Jehovah through the Holy Spirit Christ Jesus.
We continue to pray for our Country and President Donald J Trump. We ask for God’s will to be done as we trust to see the Economy Re-opening before Summer. Praise You Lord.